Facebook

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

New Mirrors on the Way

Great news!!!

Having taught literally thousands of dentists over the last several years, I have found that many dentists have a hard time capturing great lateral and occlusal images, This is, in part, because of the shapes of many of the common mirror designs on the market today. They are too wide at the ends, so they don't allow the mirror to go back far enough, and often put pressure where it doesn't belong.

So, over the last few months I have been working on prototypes of mirror designs that get rid of a lot of the problems that the current designs cause.

I've switched to using them exclusively and am almost done with the 5 basic shapes that I believe work best.  

As soon as they're ready for mass production, I will let you see an image of what they look like and will offer links to find out more.

I know, I'm a geek for working on this stuff, but after hearing hundreds of complaints about current mirror design from my students, I felt that I had to do something.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment