Facebook

Sunday, May 18, 2014

OK, So I Took Dental Images. Now What Do I Do With Them?

Let's assume you're one of the thousands of dentists who've contacted me over the last 15 years while I've taught clinical photography. You've figured out which lens, camera and flash system to use. You created a photography workflow that works in your office. You've even gotten to the point where you're capturing images on a regular basis, but you've come to the realization that you need a better way to store images. Well, I'm here to help.

Maybe you're just looking for a better way to organize your personal photos. This process, with simply different naming conventions, will work beautifully.

While traveling the globe teaching my 2 day course, I used to show dentists all of the reasons why a well catalogued image archive was vital to growing case acceptance. Then, we'd walk through the entire process from creating a database all the way through presenting care using my unique Digital Co-Diagnosis system.

I'm going to share the first part with you on this post.

First, go check out my post from 2 years ago about why windows explorer (or "Finder in Apple computers) is the absolute best way to store images. https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1633945094564766702#editor/target=post;postID=7114437143644401070;onPublishedMenu=posts;onClosedMenu=posts;postNum=0;src=postname

Below will be a series of screen shots which will show you, step by step, how to set up a database on your computer. This series was originally created 2 years ago for Windows 7, but works almost exactly the same on all Windows machines from the last 10 years.

On future posts, I may show things like how to morph images, create effective power points, etc, if there is interest.

Please email me if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,
Glenn
Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

Dental photography image storage

KriegerContinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com

Kriegercontinuum.com




No comments:

Post a Comment