Facebook

Sunday, November 1, 2015

" Which dental camera should I get? "

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but since my last entry, I still continue to get asked, over and over again, which camera people should buy.

I've covered that topic ad nauseum in other posts here on the blog, but please let me say the following:

If you don't know anything about cameras or what you're looking for, please consider becoming educated first. To simply buy a camera because someone says it's good is pure foolishness and you'll regret it later. Know what you're getting and what each lens means as well as the differences between cameras.

Things like "buffering time" or "FPS" don't play any role whatsoever, so please don't confuse what's important. Additionally, if you don't know how to properly use mirrors or retractors, no camera system on earth can help you.

Please search my 7 years of posts to learn more about lenses, cameras and flashes and consider my starter kit at KriegerContinuum.com.

All the best,
Glenn

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm, Your writing and entertaining style is so awesome, keep it up buddies! Creekside Oral Surgery & Implant Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! It is a great blog.
    I read this post. It is beneficial to visitors; this blog gives the valuable info about
    Nikon

    ReplyDelete